Playa

Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Last Show....at least I think it was the last one!

So the pics that follow are from a show we did at MOJO's Cafe in Ogden, quite possibly the last show we did before we all went AWOL!!!
Here's the crew minus Dan the Man at the signing wall....marking our territory into Local Band history!!!! Little do most of the bands on that wall know....we have probably been together longer than they have been ALIVE! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


Here's a good shot of the whole band except that I seem to have eatin' JD! I'm guessin' this is our famous Jovial Elado (Ice-Cream man song)

Mojo's is pretty sweet.....I wonder if it still even exists........



Our Man Dan ROCKIN' the Sax on the Beach!!!!!


Not sure what I'm doin' here......maybe someone could comment and let me know what I was thinking with this SWEET move!




I really do miss doin' shows, our fans were the best, and I hope...by the time we reunite some of you are still ALIVE!!!!






Wonder who's chapstik that is...and Dan looks like he's gettin' ready to squatch me!!!!





Our illustrious master of the blaster J-Dizzle my Nizzle!








No comments:

Post a Comment